Terms and Conditions of Use
WELCOME TO www.MYSUGARDADDYFINDER.COM! PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SITE.
This Agreement was last updated on 1/12/10.
This Agreement governs Your access to and use of this Web site (including without limitation, all Content (as defined herein), software, HTML and other code, and script forming a part of this Web site, and all goods, services and transactions offered through this Web site, the “Site”).
2. Binding Agreement BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO EACH OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER.
3. Use and Protection of Password and ID
(a) The Company may assign a password and account ID to You so you can access and use certain areas of this Site. Each user who uses such password and ID will be deemed to be authorized to access and use this Site and the Company has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND ID ORIGINALLY ISSUED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS, AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
(b) You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and ID. You shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the password or ID, or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
4. Modification of the Site The Company may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, revise or otherwise change this Site (including without limitation adding or discontinuing any or all services or transactions offered through this Site), in whole or in part, without notice or liability to you.
(a) Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to access and use this Site only for displaying this Site on Your Internet browser. Your access and use of this Site is further limited to personal, internal and non-commercial purposes only.
(b) Except as permitted in the limited license set forth in paragraph (a), above, You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, sell, lease, transmit or create derivative works from this Site (in whole or in part) or translate, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile this Site.
(c) To the extent that the Company grants You the right to upload content to the Site:
c2. You warrant and represent that You own or have the right to license the rights granted above; that You have full power and authority to enter into this agreement; and that the Submissions (i) do not violate or infringe the rights of any persons, including without limitation, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other proprietary rights; (ii) are not libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; and (iii) do not include bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
6. Availability and Use of Site The availability of this Site depends on many factors, including some factors that are beyond the Company’s control, such as Your connection to the Internet and the Internet backbone. The Company shall not be liable to You if You cannot use this Site due to any reason.
7. Termination; Effect of Termination (a) In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, the Company may, without prior notice to You, immediately terminate this Agreement or revoke any or all of Your rights granted under this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement by contacting the Company at . (b) Upon any termination of this Agreement, You shall immediately cease all access to and use of this Site and the Company shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account ID(s) issued to You and deny Your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. The provisions of Sections 5(b), 5(c), 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18 and 20 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
8. Intellectual Property
(a) U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual and proprietary laws protect this Site, and any unauthorized access to or use of this Site may violate such laws. The Company shall aggressively enforce its intellectual and proprietary rights to the fullest extent of the law.
(b) All information and data that is part of this Site, including without limitation, text, graphics, photos, illustrations, images, video and audio clips (collectively, “Content”) and all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos and tag lines displayed on this Site (collectively, the “Marks”) are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or third parties. You are not granted any right or license, either express or implied, in any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, logo, tag line, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right of the Company or any of the goodwill associated with any of the foregoing. To the extent that You use any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, logo, tag line, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual or proprietary right of the Company, such use and all goodwill associated therewith shall inure solely and exclusively to the benefit of the Company.
(c) You shall not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary legends or notices that appear on, in or as part of this Site.
9. Notice of and Procedure for Copyright Infringement (a) The Company respects other’s intellectual property and proprietary rights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Company has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notice of claims of alleged copyright infringement on the Site. If You believe that Your copyrighted material has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to or from this Site, please send the Company’s Designated Agent a notice containing the following elements: (1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work(s) that is/are alleged to have been infringed; (2) A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim is/are infringing and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work(s) exists/exist (for example, the URL of Web site where the copyrighted work(s) is/are lawfully published; the name, edition and page(s) of a book, etc.); (3) A description of where the material that You claim is/are infringing is/are located on this Site, including the URL, so that the Company can locate the material; (4) Your address, telephone number and email address; (5) A statement that You have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in the notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and (6) A statement by You, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. (b) Send the notice containing the above information to the following Designated Agent: Designated Agent: eDate Technologies, LLC Mailing Address: 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 103-155 Nashville, TN 37215 E-mail Address:
NOTE: THE NOTICE REQUIRED BY THIS SECTION IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE COMPANY THAT COPYRIGHTED WORK(S) MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY NOTICES OR INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TO THE COMPANY’S DESIGNATED AGENT. SUCH NOTICES OR INQUIRIES SHOULD INSTEAD BE SENT TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR MAILING ADDRESS LISTED BELOW IN THE SECTION TITLED “CONTACT INFORMATION”.
10. Links to Other Internet Sites This Site may contain links to Internet sites owned, operated or maintained by third parties not under the Company’s control. These links are provided for Your convenience of reference only. Such links are not and shall not be deemed to be the Company’s endorsement of the organization or individual associated with the linked site. You assume sole responsibility and liability for Your use of such linked sites.
11. Links to this Site You must obtain the Company’s prior written consent for any link(s) to this Site.
12. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
(a) ALL CONTENT, SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED BY USERS AND DOES NOT INVESTIGATE THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, MISTAKES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION. (b) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES), WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. (c) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY AND/OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ACT ALLEGEDLY GIVING RISE TO THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY.
13. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from Your access or connection to, or use of this Site, or any other act or omission by You, in including without limitation claims arising out of information or content submitted to this Site by You, Your interaction with or conduct towards other users, Your violation of a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by You of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, and in such case, You agree to cooperate with the Company’s defense of such claims.
14. Representations of Users. You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and unmarried, and are otherwise fully authorized to comply with these terms and to use the Site. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to use of the Site. You shall not impersonate any third party, or engage in any conduct that may be deemed to be “stalking” or otherwise harassing towards any other person. 14. Relationship of Parties You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the You and the Company as a result of this Agreement or any use of this Site. You agree not to hold Yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of the Company and the Company shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission by You to the contrary.
15. Assignment You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or assign, delegate or otherwise transfer any of Your rights, interests or obligations under this Agreement and any such assignment, delegation or other transfer shall be void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of the Company’s successors, assigns and licensees.
16. Injunctive Relief; Remedies (a) You agree that the Company’s remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that the Company shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that the Company may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including attorneys’ fees. (b) All rights and remedies granted to the Company under this Agreement are cumulative and not alternative, and are in addition to all other rights and remedies available to the Company at law or in equity.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction; Limit on Commencing Actions (a) This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, U.S.A. without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Nashville, Tennessee, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site. (b) You must commence any cause of action or claim against the Company within one (1) year after the cause of action or claim arises, otherwise You agree that Your cause of action or claim shall be barred.
18. International Access This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Site may contain the Company products or services, or references to the Company products or services, that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such the Company products or services will be made available outside the United States. If You access and use this Site outside the United States You are solely responsible for complying with Your local laws and regulations.
19. Contact Information Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site by e-mail to [email protected] or by regular mail to: eDate Technologies, LLC 4117 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 103-155 Nashville, TN 37215 20. Reservation of Rights The Company reserves to itself any and all rights not expressly granted herein.